Durable Goods

Durable Goods - Defining

Durable Goods or Durable Products or Hard Goods are products which are either consumed and used or disposed and destroyed after serving usefulness for a long period of time in future.Durables consumption change according to the market.

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Semi Durable Goods-Explanation With Examples


Understanding Semi Durable Goods

Goods which are neither indestructible nor lasting can be defined as Semi Durable Goods.It falls in the category between Durable Goods and Non Durable Goods.Some common Semi Durable Goods are clothing or preserved foods.
Vehicles and electronic home appliances can be classified as Durable Goods whereas clothes.falls in the category of Semi Durable Goods.


Examples Of Semi Durable Goods

The following goods are considered as Semi Durable Goods:

  • Apparels.
  • Preserved Eatables.
  • Foot Wears (Shoes and Sandals).
  • Ornaments.
  • Home Furnishing etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete